Felt Diago by Tabanda
£384.00 (Inc. Delivery & VAT)
Contemporary chair range, Felt Diago by Tabanda
The award winning Diego chair gets a facelift with the new Felt Diago Chair, the new version is more comfortable with the addition of a grey felt lining inside the aluminium seat.
DIAGO is like a child for the manufacturer, Tabanda. When the chill came, they, as caring parents, got overly concerned that our darling chair wasn’t dressed warmly enough for the winter. Clearly, it needed a sweater!
They tried everything from fancy cardigans to Steve Job’s turtlenecks, but nothing really suited Diago’s personality. A form-fitting garment that does justice to its great shape was what we’ve been looking for. We needed something warm and cozy, simply put, an item to wear on a cold winter day. We’ve figured out felt was the answer.
We’re most happy to present to you with the new FELT DIAGO, dressed up to the nines in a felt sweater. Now you can chill out and stop worrying about the cold.
The chair can be used as a side chair, dining chair, meeting chair or used anywhere you want a contemporary looking chair with a twist on its design.
- Seat is 2mm aluminium sheet - folded
- Hand finished coloured powder coated outer shell (structure mat in choice of 7 colours)
- Colours: Sunny Yellow (RAL1004); Mint Green (RAL6021); Pastel Blue (RAL5024); White Grey (RAL9018); Blue Grey (RAL7031); Coral Red (RAL3000); Graphite Grey (RAL7015)
- Internal seat is covered with Grey felt 4mm thick, with Grey stitching on the folds of the seat
- Supports: Birch plywood with Oak veneer
- Elements connected with four bolts; suitable for home or contract use
Tabanda is a young and dynamic manufacturer of furniture based in Poland with an ethos of creating fun, clever and affordable pieces of furniture.
A fully managed, professional installation service provided, please call our trusted team of experts to discuss in more detail.