Diago by Tabanda
£360.00 (Inc. Delivery & VAT)
The name of the Diago chair is derived from the word diagonal and it aims to represent the nature of the angled seat! Some say that creating a chair is a designer’s ultimate challenge. For Tabanda it meant their heads were spinning with ideas and solutions.
One thing is certain – they can be truly proud of the Diago chair! When designing Diago they decided to go beyond their comfort zone of using plywood for which they are famous.
They allowed for Japanese origami influences and let loose a set of lines and angles that could make any Antwerpian diamond cutter proud. It never gets boring! An orchestra of colours are available for the seat you can choose sunny yellow, pastel blue, mint green, coral red, white grey, blue-grey and graphite grey.
- Seat: 2mm aluminium sheet
- Seat hand finished powder coated (structural mat)
- Colours: Sunny Yellow (RAL1004); Mint Green (RAL6021); Pastel Blue (RAL5024); White Grey (RAL9018); Blue Grey (RAL7031); Coral Red (RAL3000); Graphite Grey (RAL7015)
- Frame is Birch plywood with Oak veneer finish
- Connected with four bolts – seat + frame
- Suitable for home and contract use
Tabanda is a young and dynamic manufacturer of furniture based in Poland with an ethos of creating fun, clever and affordable pieces of furniture.
A fully managed, professional installation service provided, please call our trusted team of experts to discuss in more detail.